NDIGI.world is working to provide access to a global online membership-based marketplace for the sale of digital assets created as non-fungible tokens (NFTs) that will feature all forms of Indigenous artworks, artifacts, archives, audio, and video footage, and digitally generated art. Members of the NDIGI VILLAGE Cooperative will also have priority access to products and services that are created by Indigenous communities, artists, and or by those that are supportive of Indigenous initiatives.
The services provided by NDIGI are:
- Access to www.Clubvirtual.io an online (NFT) non-fungible token marketplace able to allow lazy minting where no fees are charged until after the sale of the NFT has occurred.
- Consulting on the creation of blockchain solutions to assist with tracking goods and services, authenticity, IP ownership, community voting, and more.
- Assisting with the creation of DAOs (Distributed Autonomous Organisations) and providing them with support and governance.
- Helping with the creation, minting, and listing of NFTs onto various NFT marketplaces.
- Assisting with the tokenisation of assets that could be linked to an NFT.
- An online marketplace/shop for retail product listing and purchasing.
- A social platform that supports global and community-based groups.
- Access to an online educational portal supporting the provision of courses on a range of upskilling areas.
- Access to the eziNFT.com generator website for the creation of generated art.
- Access to use online digital trading and payments applications (APPS).
- A subscription-based affiliate program.
- A lead management and sales tracking platform.
- A tokenisation and investor management platform.