established Indigenous artists around the globe to reach new markets.
Championing cultures and the sustainability of the planet by building the world’s largest online community uniting Indigenous persons, tribal communities, and their supporters for the benefit of past, present, and future generations.
To create a digital presence across the Metaverse empowering Indigenous culture(s) through digital technology & innovation.
- Community Focus: We aim to have a community with a high focus on family, loyalty, respect, care for others, and fair treatment of all.
- Nurture: We plan to encourage and support our artists, talent, and entrepreneurs by nurturing dreams and their fulfillment – it takes a whole village to raise a child.
- Innovate: We provide learning opportunities and encourage being open to change & improvement while adapting our practices to be supportive of all cultures.
- Independence: We believe in equality, empowerment, and self-reliance.
- Sustainability: It is important to be respectful and value the environment, resources, and the development of human growth.
As a Co-operative supporting the Indigenous community, our core values are creating a global platform for the nurturing of present and future generations to be innovative, and independent, and to champion sustainability of the planet and people, in all that we do.
A platform like NDIGI has to be built artwork by artwork, and artist by artist. Artists and art owners (and marketers) are very welcome to contact us, to help us reach our goal of building the world’s largest online digital global village for supporting Indigenous communities and their supporters, for the benefit of past, present, and future generations.
We have made our start with the families of our some of our founders, the Indigenous people of New Zealand, Australia, the United States of America, and the Philippines, and we hope to add more cultures from all around the world.